Thursday, May 7, 2009

My New Job

I am working as a marketing associate at CoachingOurselves. My new job entails creating brand awareness for learning & development managers and HR professionals across the Canadian, U.S, and U.K market. I will be utilizing a large variety of marketing tactics, in which I will share my experiences and insight.

CoachingOurselves has a really cool approach to management and leadership development, which was started by Professor Henry Mintzberg and Phil LeNir. Their sessions use informal learning techniques through self-directed peer learning groups in order to develop managers on an individual level and as a team, which can then lead to initiatives to change the organization as a whole. You can check them out at http://www.coachingourselves.com/ for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment